Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Sorry Angry Letter to Girlfriend: I Feel Sorry for You

Dear Julie

There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart, my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love. The day we met was fate. Our lives inter winning was fate. You are my destiny. I love you more today than yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than i do today. Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living.

Please forgive me for all the hurt that I have cause you. I love you and I always will. One thing we must understand is that in every relationship, there is bound to have problems. It does not take a beauty to make a relationship , but what is in the heart and mind. There is a reason why we are together. Hopefully when the day comes, I will still have you by my side and you will be the last person that I see. I will be able to hold you in my arms one last time and tell you how much you mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...