Sunday, April 1, 2012

Apology letter showing Remorse for Assault

Writing a remorse letter for an assault is one of the most difficult sorry letters to create, it must both satisfy the emotional and legal intent to appease all parties involved.

To Whom It May Concern,

My sincerest apologies to Kathleen Morris and James Lowe- I have treated you unfairly with malice and intent, caused you unreasonable physical and emotional harm which to this day, I deeply regret my actions.

In a traffic altercation last June 15, Kathleen and James were subjected to my rude and violent behavior. I fully understand the extent of what I have done; I have done a terrible act towards two fellow human beings and no one deserves to be treated that way. I am solely accountable for my actions and I will accept whatever punishment the court deems appropriate with my offense.

In this regard, I have now taken steps to ensure that no such act of aggression will happen again, I am undergoing therapy and anger management classes to address my personal issues. I am writing this out of my sincere desire to change for the better. I have let my friends, family and the local community down due to my behavior and lack of respect towards other people.

I do hope for your support and understanding on the matter.

Sincerely,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...