Sunday, April 1, 2012

Public Apology: Sorry for Offense

A Public Apology letter for an Offense made

To Whom It May Concern,

My irresponsible actions last August 24, 2011 have caused great sorrow to those in the Bleakwood community. I deeply regret causing harm to a fellow student in my fit of anger.

I know sorry is not enough to rebuild the trust and respect I lost. But I am sincerely committed to change my ways and, I have submitted myself voluntary to a rehab facility and a 2-year anger management program to sort out my personal demons. I am on a 3-year probation on assault charges of which I will serve time for 6 months and a year of community service under the strict supervision of the state. I would like to be forthcoming about my situation and that the grave misdemeanor I've caused will not go unpunished by the law. I hope you will find it in your hearts to forgive me and still be open to the idea that a person like me with a dark past can still opt to change for the better.

Sincerely,
Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...