Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sorry but I'm Never Coming Back

Dear Jen,

I got your email and I really don't know what to say. I think I've said everything that's needed to be said before. Listen as much as you want to hold on to me, I'm sorry, but I'm never coming back. I know its terrible, but it's the reality of the situation, its the ugly truth you have to face. This decision didn't come easy for me, I didn't do it out of haste or on impulse, I had thoughts about leaving you even before things feel apart and before we even broke up. I just had to wait for you to calm down.

We've been through therapy together, counseling and you know we've tried everything there is to sort things out. But it is what it is. Our relationship is not what it used to be. We just have too much to deal with.
I'm really sorry, Jen, but I hope you can take your anger towards me and turn it into something positive in your life. You have to be responsible for yourself now, please take better care of yourself. There is so much to life beyond what we had.

Regards,
Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...