Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sorry for Bad Behavior Letter

A Sorry letter for throwing a fit, for exhibiting violent and aggressive behavior in public

To All,

It is with great regret that I have these words to say, I would like to apologize for my uncivilized behavior last Tuesday that has hurt a considerable number of people including those closest and dearest to my heart. I am sorry for letting you all down.

In light of the recent events, I have voluntarily entered an anger management class to deal with my issues. I would like to iterate that for the record, I meant no harm to anyone. But I do understand your anger and outrage regarding the situation. I will do everything I can to rectify my mistakes.

Sincerely sorry,
Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...