Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sorry for my Mistakes

A Sorry Letter for all the Mistakes made by a love one.

Dear Wife,

Thank you for being there as I am facing tremendous pressure from all sides, your support means a lot to me. I have certainly made a lot of mistakes in my life, and I am sorry for every little one of them. My bad judgement calls and my faulty conviction has made me unable to uphold what's right at the toughest of times. Thank you for shedding light where I have gone wrong, I am truly and terribly sorry as I have learned so much from this experience, I have no intention of repeating all these ghastly mistakes again. I abhor the idea of hurting the people I love, I am sorry for being so selfish, and with your support, hopefully I should be going at the right direction by now. Please allow me time to earn your love and respect agan.

Love,
Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...