Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sorry It's Valentine's Day

Dear Lou,

Sorry, it's Valentine's Day! The time of the year when you can't stand me being so cheesy and being in love with you all over again. I can't help it. Valentine's just brings out the romantic with me and my heart can't help but tell the whole world how much I love you.

I would like to apologize however for missing out on all our anniversaries - that's why on Valentine's Day you have my full attention and my utmost devotion. I will pamper you to bits and take you out all night dancing and we'll paint the town red till the sun comes up. That's how we'll rock it baby! Hope you're ready because the 14th will the best lovefest the two of us will ever have. Chocolates, champagne and sweet music- everything you want baby! I love you, sweetheart.

Forever,
Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...